Minggu, 30 Desember 2012

MY RESOLUTION FOR 2013

Uhm Resolution ??

I am not pretty sure am I gonna fulfilled it and stay with the plan ,,
But its kinda trend now ,so am gonna make one and work my Ass off till I reached each one of it ! Lol

1, Love my self ,

Next year will be my time to get little more selfish !
Unconditionally love ,,, that's what I needed for my soul , leaving all those peoples who loves me with '' but ''
What it is ??
Well I love you ''but'' I can't stay here now sorry :(
You are my friend ''but '' ,,,,,
I do understand you ,, '' but '' ,,,,,,,,,
Too much but makes my my butt get burnt !! Lol :p

2 Respect my feeling ,

Yup !! Sometimes we think too much about other feeling ,,, but how about our feeling ??
We sacrifice ours for them !! and do they care about our feeling ??? Well I doubt it they do !!
Spending your time to fulfilled some expectations on you ,, totally gonna eat your soul !!

3. More to be Me !

I am gonna try ,, nope !am gonna be more me !
The person who I wanna be , No matter what peoples say ,,, I am me ! And I am proud to be Me !
Even peoples say I am freak , ,,, well that's me ''Take it nor leave it ''

4.Gratefully !

Sometimes we busy to look far beyond the horizon ,, till we are not realize ,, there is a goldmine on the our backyard !!

5. Move on !!

No matter what happen last years ,, am gonna buried all of those fucking pain and trade it with happiness ,,,

6. Life is a bitch and I am that bitch !!

We are the one who define our destiny, we choose our path and final destination it will be ours !!

well that is my resolution ,,
Some peoples might be wanna get maried , have a better job , have a house etc as their resolution ,,,

Me ,,,, I chose to fixed my broken soul first ,,
And maybe ,,, just maybe ,, ''one thing lead to another '' !!

I am sorry for my creepy grammar Lol * just saying :)

2 komentar:

  1. Aku suka RESOLUSInyaaaa mbak Marry,,,

    Aku salah satu org yang freak,,hehheehheee

    BalasHapus
  2. Hehe thanks jeng ! *hidup freak* wkwk ;)

    BalasHapus